DNN User Export v 2.00.00
Other Available Downloads
Minimum DotNetNuke Framework Version: 06.02.04Bug Fixes:
Enhancements and Other Changes:
- Revised UI to follow DNN 6.x form patterns including use of panels and Module Message API.
- Eliminated postbacks when changing Export Format, Export Destination, and Email options as well as when selecting all or no profile properties checked.
- Display animated image spinner and disable Export button during long processing operation.
- Implemented Portal Selector for Host User in multi-portal installation.
- Created AdvancedRolesSelector control to allow selection of exported users by Security Roles, Social Groups, or Both.
- Added filtering of users by Created On Date and Last Login Date ranges.
- Added additional Profile Properties for Created On Date and Last Login Date
- Profile Property Selection Grid's Default Visibility column now displays social relationships as well as "Admin Only", "Members Only" and "Public".
- Portals security roles and social groups may optionally be exported when using XML export format.
- Users social groups and relationships may optionally be exported when using XML export format
- Implemented asynchronous processing to overcome issue of exports from portals containing a large number of user accounts resulting in time-outs.
- Export file is now properly added to DNN file system and available for download from DNN File Manager
- Improved sending of email(s) following successful export to include choices of "No Email", "Email Link to Export File", "Email Export File as Attachment".
- Improved token replace in email messages allows export statistics to be included in email body.
Road Map for Development:
- An export created in the XLS format may when opened from Microsoft Excel give a warning that the files extension (XLS) does not match its content. Click "yes" to open the file anyway.
Date of Release: November 30, 2012
- Implementation of user account import and update from an XML format export.
- Additonal filtering for user account selection to include filtering by standard and custom profile properties.
- Honor per user Profile Property visibility when exporting.
- Reimplement asynchronous export processing as DNN 7.x web services to allow display of progress bar and status of export.
No reviews yet for this release. (Previous release: 5 stars out of five with 1 rating and 1 review)
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.